2018 Reward Your Health Wellness Program
Reward Your Health is the new wellness program for HFHS/HFAH employees and spouses enrolled in a HAP health plan.* Program components differ from previous years, so please read the information below to help you complete your 2018 program.
Reward Your Health (RYH) has 5 steps. To maintain compliance, participants must complete ALL 5 program requirements/steps during the program year. The RYH program runs from January 1 through July 31, 2018.
Step 1 - Know Your Numbers
Log on to hap.org to access your iStrive digital wellness manager and check the status of your numbers!
- If you need to complete height, weight, blood pressure, and/or labs you will need to visit your provider. Check your status in iStrive first.
Step 2 - Take your health assessment (HA)
Step 3 - Be tobacco-free
Step 4 - Wellness activity
- Your wellness activity could be one of the following - health coaching, care coordination, tobacco treatment, or an activity inside your iStrive portal.
Sign up for health coaching or tobacco counseling here!
Step 5 - Preventive screenings
The Reward Your Health Program dates are January 1 - July 31, 2018. ALL wellness program activities must be completed during this time in order for staff to receive the reduced employee contribution and/or funding to a health savings account for ALL of 2019.
*If you do not have a HAP health plan, you can still participate in the program. Please contact It's Your Life at 517-205-7495 for information.
Logging in to iStrive
Follow these steps to get logged in iStrive:
1. Go to hap.org. Enter your HAP member ID number (found on your insurance card) and password, then click on Log In.
2. If you’re not registered, click on Register Now and follow the prompts to complete your registration. Once you’ve registered, return to hap.org to enter your member ID number and password.
3. Once logged in, click on Reward Your Health under Quick Links. This page gives you access to all Reward Your Health requirements. You need to complete all five steps.
New Staff Members
If you were hired between 1/1/2018 and 3/31/2018, you (and your spouse if applicable) must complete the 2018 Reward Your Health program in full (i.e. all 5 steps mentioned above) to remain eligbile for the premium discount in 2019. Please call the IYL office at 517-205-7495 if you have questions.
Reward Your Health Brochure
Click here for more information about the 2018 Reward Your Health Program.
Health Coaching and Care Management in 2018
Coaching and Care Management will begin in late March. IYL will send you email communication as to whether you need to participate in Health Coaching or Care Management along with instructions for getting started. If your health screen values and lab values are within normal limits, you will not receive any communication from IYL and will be expected to complete your Wellness Activity within the iStrive portal.
Links and Resources
Click here to read more about cholesterol.
Click here to read more about blood pressure.
It's Your Life health coaches:
For information regarding the health plan and access to the iStrive for Better Health portal, log on to www.hap.org
Non-HAP member log in page: Click here
Also available - the Henry Ford Allegiance Health University Resiliency Cafe, accessible if you are using the Henry Ford Allegiance network.
*If you are unable to participate in any of the above activities you may ask your doctor so sign an attestation form that you're under care for your condition. To get the form, log in to iStrive and click on Rewards. Go to Step 4 and click on Start Now and then I have a chronic condition. Fax the completed form to HAP at (313) 664-5010.