2018 Reward Your Health Program
Live Well. Get Rewarded.
Reward Your Health (RYH) is the new wellness program for all benefit-eligible employees and spouses of Jackson County. RYH is partnering with It’s Your Life(IYL) to take your wellness to a new level. You and your spouse can each earn up to $350 in contributions to your health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA). You must complete a biometric screening and take the iStrive health assessment to get enrolled and receive rewards (see incentive schedule below). Spouses are eligible for the $350 incentive only if the employee also participates. Reward Your Health program dates are January 1, 2018 - September 30, 2018.
How do I get enrolled?
Program enrollment is closed.
What happens next?
Complete Health Coaching (2 sessions) or Care Management (minimum 2 sessions)
- Based on your health screen and health assessment results, you may be assigned to participate in the Care Managment program. Care Managment is required and takes the place of health coaching. If you are not contacted by the Care Manager, you can sign up for health coaching.
- Click here to schedule an in-person coaching session with Mike (August and September dates available)
- Click here to schedule an in-person coaching session with Julie (August and September dates available)
- Participants identified for Care Management will be contacted by Kristin Maxson, RN, Care Manager.
- If you have questions about Care Management contact Kristin at (517) 262-6475
Complete well-being activities
- Ask your coach for more information about well-being activities.