2019 Health Management Program
Welcome MACI Associates and Spouses!
All MACI associates and spouses participating in the It's Your Life (IYL) wellness program must complete enrollment, including a health screen and online WebMD Health Assessment for the 2019 program.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screen
You have two options:
Attend an onsite screening scheduled between October 15th and November 15th.
Have your screening done at your physician's office and return a Physician's Results Form to It’s Your Life by fax or place it in the drop box at MACI’s Corporate Services. We will accept blood work, blood pressure, weight and height values from January 1st through November 30th 2018. The deadline to return this form is November 30th, 2018.
Step 2: Complete Your IYL Enrollment Form and WebMD Online Health Assessment
Please read the following directions then click on the link below to begin.
Step 1: Read and submit your online enrollment form
Step 2: Complete your WebMD Health Assessment
Step 3: Health Coaching
First coaching session: Late January through March
Second coaching session: Late April through June
Third coaching session: Late August through September
Please note: All MACI Non-Exempt associates will be automatically scheduled. Check with your Team Leader for your appointment time.
All spouses, MACI Exempt, Office Non-Exempt associates: Associates need to schedule an in-person session with their coach. Phone coaching is available for returning spouses only. Spouses new to the program should schedule a face-to-face appointment with your health coach.
Click here to schedule your appointment
Step 4: Health Education
Participate in one of the many health education opportunities
- Onsite It's Your Life class
- Health Education options in the HAP iStrive Wellness Portal.
- It’s Your Life 6 week Healthy Habits Tracking
Step 5: Preventive Health Services
Complete age and gender appropriate preventive health services.
- Preventive Service form for Men & Women (combined form)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your health coach.
For associates and spouses your health coach is:
- Last Name A - K: Mike Lackman: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4798
- Last Name L - Z: Sarah Chapel: email@example.com (517) 205-4869
Green & Red Shift
- Last Name A - Z: Ellen Gillespie: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-6914
Care Management 2019
All MACI associates and spouses identified for Care Management (CM) will receive a letter that confirms their selection for CM and explains the program requirements.
- Click here to schedule your appointment if you are a spouse, MACI Exempt associate, or Office Non-Exempt associate.
- If you need assistance with scheduling, please contact Robin Smith in Corporate Services or your health coach.
Physician Results Form
If you have any questions, please contact:
Robin Smith email@example.com (517) 796-3202
Sarah Chapel firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4869
Ellen Gillespie email@example.com (517) 205-6914
Mike Lackman firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4798
It's Your Life office (517) 205-7495