2017-18 Health Management Program
Welcome MACI Associates and Spouses!
All MACI associates and spouses participating in the It's Your Life (IYL) wellness program need to complete a health screen and online WebMD Health Assessment to enroll in the 2017-18 program.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screen* (This step is now closed)
Step 2: Complete Your IYL Enrollment Form and WebMD Online Health Assessment (This step is now closed)
Step 3: Health Coaching
First coaching sessions begin in late January and will run through March.
Please note: All MACI Non-Exempt associates will be automatically scheduled. Check with your Team Leader for your appointment time.
All spouses, MACI Exempt, Office Non-Exempt associates: Associates need to schedule an in person session with their coach. Phone coaching is available for returning spouses only. Spouse new to the program should schedule a face-to-face appointment with your health coach.
Click here to schedule your appointment. Follow up health coaching sessions are scheduled for spring and late summer 2018.
Step 4: Health Education
Participate in one of the many health education opportunities
- Onsite It's Your Life class
- Health Education options in the HAP iStrive Wellness Portal.
- It’s Your Life 6 week Healthy Habits Tracking
Step 5: Preventive Health Services
Complete age and gender appropriate preventive health services
- Preventive Service form for Men & Women (combined form)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your health coach.
For associates and spouses your health coach is:
- Last Name A - K: Mike Lackman: email@example.com (517) 205-4798
- Last Name L - Z: Sarah Doll: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4869
Green & Red Shift
- Last Name A - Z: Ellen Gillespie: email@example.com (517) 205-6914
If you are new to Care Management:
All MACI associates and spouses who are new to Care Management will receive a letter that will let you know that you have been selected for Care Management and will briefly explain the program.
- Each Care Management participant needs to schedule their appointment through the online scheduler.
- Click here to schedule your appointment. Look for the schedule identified as "Care Management with Kristin Maxson".
- If you need assistance with scheduling, please contact Robin Smith in Corporate Services or Kristin Maxson at the contact information below.
If you are currently in Care Management:
Click here to schedule your follow-up care coordination appointment. Please scroll down on the online scheduler to find appointment times with Kristin Maxson.
If you have any questions regarding Care Management, please feel free to contact Kristin Maxson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 262-6475.
Physician Health Screen Form
If you have any questions, please contact Robin Smith at (517) 796-3203 or by email at email@example.com