2017-18 Health Management Program
Welcome MACI Associates and Spouses!
All MACI associates and spouses participating in the It's Your Life (IYL) wellness program need to complete a health screen and online WebMD Health Assessment to enroll in the 2017-18 program.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screen*
You have two options:
1. Attend a MACI onsite health screen
- October 16 - November 17
- Click here to schedule your appointment (Scroll down to "Daytime Health Screens" or "Evening Health Screens" to view your options.)
2. Have your screening done at your physician's office
- Complete and return the Physician Health Screen Form by fax or place in the It's Your Life drop box by Corporate Services by October 31.
- Valid dates include bloodwork from January 1, 2017 to October 31, 2017 and blood pressure, height and weight values from July 1, 2017 to October 31, 2017.
*Please remember to fast (nothing to eat or drink for 12 hours prior to screen. Water and medications are okay.)
*If you are pregnant, you are waived from doing the bloodwork but still need to complete a health screen or submit values for blood pressure, height and weight.
Step 2: Complete Your IYL Enrollment Form and WebMD Online Health Assessment. This step will be available beginning December 1, 2017. You will not have access before that time.
Step 3: Health Coaching and Care Coordination
Health Coaching - If you still need to complete your 3rd coaching for the 2016-17 program, click here to schedule your appointment.
First coaching sessions begin in late January, 2018 and will run through March.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your health coach.
For associates and spouses your health coach is:
- Last Name A - N: Mike Lackman: email@example.com (517) 205-4798
- Last Name O - Z: Sarah Doll: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4869
Green & Red Shift
- Last Name A - Z: Ellen Gillespie: email@example.com (517) 205-6914
If you are new to Care Coordination:
All MACI associates will be automatically scheduled for an in-person appointment. Check with your Team Leader or Corporate Services for your appointment time.
Spouses will be contacted by Care Coordinator, Keila Kilgore, to schedule your initial appointment.
If you are currently in Care Coordination:
Click here to schedule your follow-up care coordination appointment. Please scroll down on the online scheduler to find appointment times with Keila Kilgore.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Keila Kilgore at: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-7423
Participate in one of the many health education opportunities
- Onsite It's Your Life class
- Health Education options in the HAP iStrive Wellness Portal.
- It’s Your Life 6 week Healthy Habits Tracking
Preventive Health Services
Complete age and gender appropriate preventive health services
Physician Health Screen Form
If you have any questions, please contact Robin Smith at (517) 796-3203 or by email at email@example.com