2018-19 Health Management Program
Welcome Rex Materials Group employees and "spouses"!
All Rex Materials employees and "spouses" participating in the It's Your Life (IYL) wellness program need to complete a health screen and online WebMD Health Assessment to enroll in the 2018-19 program.
Step 1: Complete your Health Screen
You have two options:
1. Attend an onsite health screen at Rex Materials Group
- Kansas: Week of November 27th Contact Brenda Lange to sign up
- Michigan: Week of December 3rd Contact Michelle Shaw to sign up
- Kansas Week of December 17th Contact Sharon Wallace to sign up
2. Have your screening done at your physician's office and return a Physician Health Screen Form. The health screen must be completed January 1, 2018 or later to be valid for the 2018-19 IYL program year.
Step 2: Complete your IYL enrollment form and WebMD online Health Assessment by December 15, 2018
Step 3: Participate in 3 Health Coaching Sessions
Complete 3 health coaching sessions throughout the program year. The first session will begin in late January/February.
Your Health Coach: Keila Kilgore can be reached by phone at (517) 205-7423 or by email at email@example.com
Your Care Manager: Kristin Maxson can be reached at (517) 262-6475 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Documents
- 2018-2019 Physician Health Screen Form (to be used in place of an onsite screening)
- HAP/WebMD Wellness Portal - use this link to review your WebMD health assessment results and explore the many available resources
Call Keila at (517) 205-7423 or call the It's Your Life office at (517) 205-7495.